Instagram SnapWidget

Tissue Roll Craft Ideas

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

If you can pull your kids away from these rainbow loom bracelets long enough to even remotely consider another form of entertainment....save up some tissue rolls!

I am about to have my girls do their own self-portraits and I want to explore some creative projects with them to get their juices flowing. This is one we will do over the Holiday break; because they will NOT be watching TV! (Unless I need to distract them for a certain amount of time---I'm not perfect.)


I find it downright gotdamn evil that someone is this talented, and my kids are not there yet, but these are ridic!

OK. NO thanks, but cute little maracas.....maybe with cotton balls inside?
LOVE this idea! My kids love animals, and these are ADORBS. 

Ooh we can wet them and shape faces to make creepy puppets!  

How about some bathroom wall art? I would make bubbles 

We can print some fabric and make curtains for their windows?



Photo Creds:

1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6


 photo signature_erika_zps6b73882f.png

2 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<